I need keys for following questions.
Case #2 - Cowgirl Cheese - Product Strategy in a Down Economy
Unlike most cheese makers, Cowgirl Creamery not only makes, but sells and distributes their own handcrafted organic cheeses, giving them a competitive advantage. But despite a devoted following and growing popularity, the company's founders, Peggy Smith and Sue Conley, face numerous challenges, including cash flow and strict government regulations.
View the video titled "Growing an Artisan Cheese Business in Tough Times" at
Submit a 2 pages (maximum) written report
Provide the following information in your case analysis:
1. A summary of the key facts and issues. (20 points)
2. At least three alternate product strategies the company could pursue with a thorough discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of each alternative. (40 points)
3. The product strategy you recommend and why you chose it. (40 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- Which one of the following coordination complexes would you expect to have the largest formation constant? (en is the bidentate ligand ethane-1,2 diamine,
- Hello, I'm having problem here with taxation question. i need someone to assist me with the assignment
- Explain how the addition of salts preserves foods (what happen to bacterial cell walls)? what can be converted back to Glycogen to go back into Glycolysis?