I need keys for following questions.
Case #2 - Cowgirl Cheese - Product Strategy in a Down Economy
Unlike most cheese makers, Cowgirl Creamery not only makes, but sells and distributes their own handcrafted organic cheeses, giving them a competitive advantage. But despite a devoted following and growing popularity, the company's founders, Peggy Smith and Sue Conley, face numerous challenges, including cash flow and strict government regulations.
View the video titled "Growing an Artisan Cheese Business in Tough Times" at
Submit a 2 pages (maximum) written report
Provide the following information in your case analysis:
1. A summary of the key facts and issues. (20 points)
2. At least three alternate product strategies the company could pursue with a thorough discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of each alternative. (40 points)
3. The product strategy you recommend and why you chose it. (40 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose QRS-TV enters into an agreement with P-TV that gives QRS-TV the exclusive right to air a reality show during this time slot . QRS-TV would be willing
- Price is often the most challenging of the four P 's to manage , partly because it is often ___________________________ in developing marketing strategies .
- p . 407 Near the end of the summer season , Smitty found he still has a large inventory of bathing suits . He needs to sell them rather than hold them over to