Create a proposal (five to seven pages recommended) that includes the following components:
1. EI and Motivation Which of the EI building blocks would impact management's ability to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction? Based on your research on motivational theory, describe how your task force would utilize positive or negative reinforcement to influence the members of the organization and resolve the issue. Provide examples to support your solution.
2. EI and Social Skills and Decision Making Explain how the core concepts of emotional intelligence would enhance the social skills and the decision-making efficacy of the management team.
3. Effective Teams Describe the core attributes of an effective team and the strategies you would implement to develop team dynamics that will benefit the organization.
4. Reward Systems Create an effective reward system for this organization. Determine the strategies you would incorporate to motivate your employees and influence behavior.
5. Executive Summary
Prepare a one-page executive summary that you will present to the CEO in an upcoming executive meeting. Note: An executive summary is a condensed version of your full report. It should summarize briefly all the main points in concise paragraphs. It should be written clearly and should use language appropriate for the audience.
Recently Asked Questions
- 3) You are the foreman of the Bar-S cattle ranch in Colorado. A neighboring ranch has calves for sale, and you are going to buy some calves to add to the Bar-S
- The members of a club plan to share equally the cost of a $150,000 motorhome. If they can find 20 more people to join and share the cost, then the cost per
- MC intersects AVC at the lowest point on the AVC curve. Question 30 options: True False