United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit. STEPHANIE C., Individually and as Guardian of M.G., Plaintiff, Appellant, v. BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MASSACHUSETTSHMO BLUE, INC., Defendant, Appellee.
Decided: March 24, 2017
· Overview and history of the organization
· List the main Organizational Behavior issues that manifest in the case/article. Then identify the top 2-3 most significant
Organizational Behavior issues you are addressing related to the power, conflict, team, and individual behavior concepts that we have studied so far.
· How you will approach the issue(s) (what is your goal?)
2. Strategic Analysis & Problem Identification
•What OB theories or frameworks are key to establish/define the problem?
•Do SWOT analysis on the organization's Organizational Behavior issue(s) which were identified in your introduction.
•What are the key concepts and business tools/processes we learned during the course that are relevant to these issues?
•What are your proposed recommendations, and how will they solve the issues identified?
•What are the key steps needed for implementation of your solutions and recommendations, including needed resources such as budget, staffing, IT resources, redesigned groups, teams, or management.
•How do you propose the organization monitor and evaluate the success/value of your solutions?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some good “remote” causes of why someone would want to attend college? In general
- How should I work on a problem that utilizes logs I’m having a little difficulty trying to solve equations that use logs
- Why each organisation should have policies, procedures and practices that support effective risk identification ?