BU450 Leadership Skills
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
The challenge for this chapter presents a case of a manager who must implement several unpopular changes that he/she does not agree with and that come on the heels of other recent changes. There has been no input into the change and it is implemented top-down. None of the recommended processes for successful change in this chapter have been implemented. There has not been a period of unfreezing, although some of the changes may be appropriate, and there was little freezing last time change was announced.
The case is relatively typical of what mid-level leaders face in many organizations. They are charged with putting in places changes without much warning or input. Imagine you are the manager in this situation.
1. Describe two (2) ways that you could you approach the team.
2. How much of your personal feeling should you share? Provide one (1) supporting fact to justify your position.
3. Describe four (4) key actions that you should take.
Looking for help with this paper.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can I get calculation step by step? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- analyze two works produced for French royals: a Rubens portrait of Queen Marie de'Medici an architectural design produced for her grandson, King Louis XIV
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from NURS6052 Discussion Board Question Week 4.docx. Additional comments: "A