Write a summary on the above case study, highlighting the most important points which specifically affect TruEco. Create a power point presentation to present your summary in front of your trainer and classmate.
Your presentation should contain the following points:
· Explanation of organisational policy and procedures concerning the use of personal protective gear to a small group of at least three workers
· Calculation of the cost of training workers to complete a WHS course in TruEco
· WHS meeting, and Risk control procedures
· Identification of the risk and hazards from different areas in TruEco
· Explanation on how TruEco could remove or substitute risk control procedures which have proved to be inadequate
Answer the questions in as much details as possible, considering the organisational requirements.
A) Explain all WHS requirements relating to hazardous products, chemicals, and materials in TruEco's workplace to a group of workers or more.
B) Supply the work team with WHS learning materials which supplement the information you explained to them about hazardous materials in Question (a).
C) Following an injury from the scenario in the Case Study, record all pertinent information on the provided resource form that can be found in ACCIT moodle.
1. What is Risk management?
2. What are the different types of Risk management?
3. How do you assess risks in the workplace?
4. Discuss the steps involved in controlling the risks in the workplace.
5. Discuss the hierarchy of prevention and control measures.
6.What is Risk-based Internal Auditing (RBIA)?
7. How would you review a risk assessment?
8. Why do you need to monitor a risk assessment?
Recently Asked Questions
- explain the disparities the low income population faces. What strategies have been implemented to combat these disparities on the local and national levels?
- There are a lot of varied opinions among experts as to whether Facebook is a SaaS social media site. Justify your position on whether or not Facebook is a SaaS
- Explain what the different temporal data types are in MySQL and how they differ.