Write a summary on the above case study, highlighting the most important points which specifically affect TruEco. Create a power point presentation to present your summary in front of your trainer and classmate.
Your presentation should contain the following points:
· Explanation of organisational policy and procedures concerning the use of personal protective gear to a small group of at least three workers
· Calculation of the cost of training workers to complete a WHS course in TruEco
· WHS meeting, and Risk control procedures
· Identification of the risk and hazards from different areas in TruEco
· Explanation on how TruEco could remove or substitute risk control procedures which have proved to be inadequate
Answer the questions in as much details as possible, considering the organisational requirements.
A) Explain all WHS requirements relating to hazardous products, chemicals, and materials in TruEco's workplace to a group of workers or more.
B) Supply the work team with WHS learning materials which supplement the information you explained to them about hazardous materials in Question (a).
C) Following an injury from the scenario in the Case Study, record all pertinent information on the provided resource form that can be found in ACCIT moodle.
1. What is Risk management?
2. What are the different types of Risk management?
3. How do you assess risks in the workplace?
4. Discuss the steps involved in controlling the risks in the workplace.
5. Discuss the hierarchy of prevention and control measures.
6.What is Risk-based Internal Auditing (RBIA)?
7. How would you review a risk assessment?
8. Why do you need to monitor a risk assessment?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which neurotransmitter system stimulates arousal and attention ?
- The bookkeeper for A Ltd . recorded the declaration of a cash dividend that will be paid next month by debiting Salaries Expense , and crediting Common Shares
- According to ecofeminists and ecological ethicists , which of the following are true ?