Scenario: You just got a job with a research company that will be offering internships to business research students. The interns will be assisting with short term business research projects. Your manager has asked you to develop a brief training and assessment to ensure the interns know:
- the difference between primary and secondary research
- the importance of having clear research objectives
- how to use Boolean operators
- effective search strategies
- how to find credible sources of information
- how to capture and organize information
She has suggested that you create a PowerPoint presentation covering essential points and then create two simple exercises that will assess the interns' ability to create research objectives, use appropriate keywords and Boolean search terms to find and refine relevant, credible information.
Critical Thinking Questions
- What might be the consequences of not using credible sources of information in business research and decision making?
- Why is it important to know how to collect, collate and organize research information?
Recently Asked Questions
- Corn: (Prices Received) 2016 ..:3.6 2017 ..:3.4 2018 ..:3.2 Soybeans: 2016 :8.7 2017 ..:9.7 2018 .:9.3 Have any of these farm product price changes? Is any
- When usung a separatory funnel to assist in the separation of layers during your extraction. How can this be used to separate layers? a.Use a pipet to remove
- How would you describe the culture of the institution in which you are taking this class? How does your class reflect this culture? I go to RCCC in salisbury