Scenario: You just got a job with a research company that will be offering internships to business research students. The interns will be assisting with short term business research projects. Your manager has asked you to develop a brief training and assessment to ensure the interns know:
- the difference between primary and secondary research
- the importance of having clear research objectives
- how to use Boolean operators
- effective search strategies
- how to find credible sources of information
- how to capture and organize information
She has suggested that you create a PowerPoint presentation covering essential points and then create two simple exercises that will assess the interns' ability to create research objectives, use appropriate keywords and Boolean search terms to find and refine relevant, credible information.
Critical Thinking Questions
- What might be the consequences of not using credible sources of information in business research and decision making?
- Why is it important to know how to collect, collate and organize research information?
Recently Asked Questions
- 2) Decrease income by $800, $500, and $300 for February, March, and April, respectively on the “12 Month Income Statement” worksheet. How would your
- What are some examples of operational definitions in research design within any profession?
- Hi Please help me find the formula for the below question: Question 2 Canadian Bacon Inc. financial statements are presented in the table below. Based on