Centra Software-HBS 9-502-009
1. We know what Centra is selling, but what exactly have its customers been buying? What benefits have they derived from its three products? How should Centra segment its market?
2. Does Centra need a strategy to tell it which customers to select, or should it fish where the fish are biting?
3. Should all three channels sell all three products to all customers, or should Centra target some products and channels to some segments?
4. How would you resolve the dispute between Reed and Lesser on how to deploy the telephone-based sales team? Would you expand telesales?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need to check my answer. The answer I got was 3120. If we believe the percent to be 75%, how many police officers must we survey to estimate the proportion
- I just need to check my answer. The answer I got was 27.8 +- .12 A sample of 1,000 U.S. households is taken and the average amount of newspaper garbage or
- What is need analysis? What are the principles of this concept?