1. Create a logical data flow diagram of the current business system.
2. Create a logical data flow diagram for the new business system
3. Create an E-R Diagram of the system entities for the proposed new payroll and revenue systems, clearly showing the relationships between the entities
Recently Asked Questions
- Casper Karts manufactures a three-wheeled shopping cart that sells for $60. Variable cost per shopping cart is $45. Annual fixed cost is $975,000. Casper Kart
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from AFCS 101 Quiz 4.docx.