For this Assignment, imagine having the opportunity to meet with the VP of Customer Services. 15 minutes is the allotted time to present on the value of the department's use of design thinking to come up with a solution to a problem the team is experiencing.
Sketch a PowerPoint-style presentation with a pitch script in the Notes section outlining a pitch for the use of design thinking to solve a problem. Be sure to include the following, with any other relevant information that may be essential to an effective pitch:
- Identify the potential customers or end users that would be positively affected if the organization adopted the more formal design thinking process.
- Explain whether design thinking could be effectively integrated into the organization, and why?
- How would you convince stakeholders within the organization of its value?
Recently Asked Questions
- Normally, return from stock can come from either dividend yield or capital gains. However, investors are nonetheless willing to buy shares regardless of paying
- "In the Strawberry Fields "the overall structure of the passage is best described as a) strictly chronological telling of the authors experience in California
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from USH Module 7 Study Guide.docx.