Answer the following Questions Always keep a back up of your work Hand in online. Cut and paste your paper into the text box provided below.
1.1 What is your Name and Student ID#
1.2 How did Peter know that La Quinta Motor Inns was a good investment, what were the key attributes?
2. From Chapter 12, What advice does Peter give on getting the facts about a company?
3. From Chapter 13, which of the famous numbers do you feel are the most important to look at when investing in a stock.
4. Why is it important to understand a company s Pension Plan obligations?
5. At the end of chapter 15 there is a list of pointers from chapters 11-15. Pick four of these pointers and find 2 stocks that are good examples of each pointer. (two stocks per pointer)
6. What is your Name and Student ID#
7. What Idea is Peter trying to express with the analogy Pulling out the flower and watering the weeds
8. What is the Drumbeat effect?
9. When is the best time to sell a cyclical?
10. After reading chapter eighteen what would you say to someone who make this statement It s only $3 a share what can I lose?
11. After reading chapter eighteen what would you say to someone who makes this statement It s taking too long for anything to eave happen
12. Does Peter feel it s a good investment strategy to invest in options and short selling?
13. At the end of chapter 20 there is a list of pointers from chapters 16-20. Which pointers do you feel are the most valuable to you as a future investor? List and explain at least 4.
14.According to Peter how many stock is too many?
Recently Asked Questions
- Create a MyStack class that uses an ArrayList to make a stack. Use your MyStack class to demonstrate the nested symbol algorithm seen on slide 35 of the
- If a company's profit margin is below the industry average, but its ROA equals the industry average, how is this possible?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Kent’s exploration of mandatory public service?