Process architecture is the link between strategy and initial execution of that strategy. Having a detailed plan of how the process or processes will function will aid in your organization's ability to design, use, and monitor business processes. Consider the following questions as they apply to the process architecture phase of the BPM model:
1. What are the common risks associated with this phase, and how do you mitigate these risks?
2. What important business division interaction would be associated with this phase? Also, what would be potential opportunities for success, or indicators for failure, that depend upon, or result from, effective/ineffective communication between parts of the organization?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hydrogen sulfide (H 2 S), a toxic gas redolent of sewage and rotten eggs, is prepared from hydrochloric acid and sodium sulfide by this reaction: 2HCl(aq) + Na
- How to translate machine code into assembly language? For in RISC-V, I know we should refer to the green card, but how to use it? Like the question in the pic,
- Despite being noble gases, xenon and radon actually form a small number of compounds. What is the partial pressure in atmospheres of radon in a mixture at STP