Process architecture is the link between strategy and initial execution of that strategy. Having a detailed plan of how the process or processes will function will aid in your organization's ability to design, use, and monitor business processes. Consider the following questions as they apply to the process architecture phase of the BPM model:
1. What are the common risks associated with this phase, and how do you mitigate these risks?
2. What important business division interaction would be associated with this phase? Also, what would be potential opportunities for success, or indicators for failure, that depend upon, or result from, effective/ineffective communication between parts of the organization?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from cb_quiz04.docx.
- 1) Calculate the covariance and the coefficient of correlation between these two assets: Period Company A Company B 1 -15% 20% 2 25% -10% 3 18% 16% 4 32% 22%
- To strengthen your thesis, use sources to provide A. specific details. B. denotative meaning. C. connotative meaning. D. preliminary conclusions.