1. Develop a detailed selection plan for this position. In this case, you should determine what you want to measure by analyzing KSAOs from the job description and the information on organizational culture in the case, and fitting the selection measures into the plan format as shown in Table 8.2 in the book. The current selection methods are the experience check, education check, Marshfield Applicant Exam, and the Retail Knowledge Test. Do not include the current interview as part of the selection plan.
2. Based on the materials you have compiled as part of the selection plan, you will determine which KSAOs are not being measured adequately in the current system. Those KSAOs not being measured adequately will be prime candidates for inclusion in the new selection system.
3. Develop initial interview questions. Staffing services believes that a half-hour interview will be appropriate, with about 3 minutes per interview question. They would like 5 behavioral interview questions and 5 situational interview questions. Each interview question should have a very specific KSAO target as shown in the example.
4. Develop a scoring key for each interview question. This means you will have ten different scoring keys.
Recently Asked Questions
- the interest owed on a loan after 5 months was 292.50 if the simple interest rate charged on the loan was 0.9 per month what was the amount borrowed
- Please answer question 23 only . The answer is C, but I don't understand why.
- Consider a firm that manufactures surfboards. Presently the firm is hiring 5 workers at a wage rate of R20/hour. The firm is able to produce 5 surfboards per