1. Final Project: Export Business Plan
• Consider the following scenario: You own your own company and would like to go global. Research a potential market and product to get your export operations started and present your findings to potential investors.
• Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with one reference slide and detailed speaker’s notes.
• Include at least three resources besides the textbook, and format the references according to APA standards.
• Explain why and how you made your decision to export to the market you chose.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.Given the following: (0.5) a.Is( x ) an onto function from R to R?_______ (0.5) b.Is( x ) an one-to-one function from R to R?_______ (0.5) c.Is g ( x ) an
- tructions Review Chapters 5 and 6 in your textbook, God with Us: An Introduction to the Old Testament. Review Genesis 1-11 in aStandard Translation of the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 2_Done.docx. Additional comments: "Please solve the following