1. Explain the potential adverse impacts on strategy implementation when the CEO's of companies receive extremely high compensation.
2. Discuss the merits of the various recommendations for solutions to the problem of extremely high CEO compensation.
3. What nonregulatory pressures are most likely to bring excessively high CEO salaries more in line with realistic levels?
4. Evaluate the argument that pay for performance justifies the level of compensation paid to the CEO's noted in the examples.
5. Evaluate the argument that the problem of excessive CEO compensation should not be address through legislation.