1) To create a professional document, do you first create a draft of your work? What is a draft? How do you move from one version of a draft, to the next? How do you know when you work is completed, and is no longer a draft?
2) While writing, is a revision and an edit of your work the same thing? Different? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello I am not sure what I am doing wrong. The question is "You think a coin is biased and will come up heads more often than it will come up tails. What is
- Why is the structure and power of the Executive, or whether there would be such an office, so important to understand the political dynamics of the convention?
- Part 1 a)Crea te a relational schema with underlined (primary) keys and arrows connecting foreign keys and primary keys for a database containing the following