· Read the following: In recent times, a popular consumer electronics company, Apple® has released a high-demand product to the marketplace. The iPod® portable MP3 player and iTunes® interface allow the user to quickly and easily purchase, download, and listen to music. As with any new product in the marketplace, Apple® has taken steps to manage this product throughout its marketing life cycle.
· Write a 700- to 1,050- word paper analyzing how the company has managed each stage of the product life cycle of its popular MP3 player. Determine which stage of the life cycle the product is in currently. Defend why you feel the product is in the stage you identified. Your paper should include the following elements:
A brief description of the products objectives and marketing strategies
An analysis of the introduction phase of the product
An overview of how the company has managed or should manage the product through the growth stage
A review of how the maturity stage has affected or will affect the products sales, profits, pricing, and marketing communication
A prediction of the products decline in the marketplace
· Summarize your paper by answering the following questions: Do you agree or disagree with how each stage has been managed? What alternative approaches to life cycle management would you suggest?
· Include a recommendation for management of the next applicable stage of the product life cycle.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please figure out if the following questions (a) through (d) are linear, time invariant, and causal
- Consider a sample with data values of17, 16, 20, 7, and 5. Compute the variance. (to 1 decimal) Compute the standard deviation. (to 2 decimals)
- b. What is the probability that a randomly selected applicant isor under? c. What is the probability that a randomly selected applicant is older than? d. What