A leverage of 1.81 means that:
(Assume leverage is calculated as Assets/Equity)
1. Assets are funded with 81% debt.
2. Assets are funded with 81% equity.
3. $1.81 of assets is funded with $1.00 of debt and $0.81 of equity.
4. $1.81 of assets is funded with $1.00 of equity and $0.81 of debt.
Recently Asked Questions
- BASIC INFORMATION: · Worth 30% of final mark. · Choose only one (1) of the 3 passages provided below. · Complete all 3
- Plz help show the mechanisms for b and c. Am really stuck!! Thank you very much
- Consider an image, in which every pixel takes a value of 1 , with probability q , and a value 0 , with probability 1−q , where q is the realized value