· Describe the communication privacy policies at your workplace, such as for e-mail and telephone use. How do the policies align to the best practices discussed in the readings? Do you feel these policies are ethical? Why?
· In your opinion, when can or must negative messages be delivered using these methods of communication: face-to-face, telephone, printed mail, and e-mail? Provide examples and refer to the readings and your own experiences to support your opinion.
· What strategies do you follow to maintain a caring, sensitive tone, even when writing a negative message? Provide an example by writing a short e-mail message to a coworker who has requested assistance with a project not on your priority list. Assume you are already overwhelmed with your own work.
· Consider a current event that has created a negative situation for a company and describe that event briefly. How may the company write a message to communicate the situation to the general public
Recently Asked Questions
- there are several key theorists discussed for their contribution to understanding human behavior in a developmental context. No one theory can account for the
- The presence of cholesterol in the plasma membranes of some animals
- In general , what did Christian denominations do following the trial of Galileo ?