1. How much would you pay for this bond today? Take into consideration your own personal risk preferences, interest rates, inflation, and the probability your company will not be able to pay you back in one year.
2. Based on your answer to the previous question, what would be your discount rate for this bond? Use the present value formulas and show your work.
3. Pick two other companies in the same industry as Wal-Mart company. One should be one that you would pay less for a $1000 bond than you would from your SLP company and another one that you would pay more for a $1000 bond from your SLP company.
4. Explain why you would pay more or less for their bonds.
Recently Asked Questions
- the economic theory on the concept and its effect on the economy? concepts include demand and supply, consumer behavior and choices, costs of firms,
- Need help cant figures these out. TRIG ! Ugh How do you find the exact value of all angles in the interval [0,2π) for theses equations? 1) 2cos(2θ)-1=0 2)
- In appositional growth of cartilage, Select one: a. chondroblasts within the tissue proliferate and add more matrix from the inside. b. new chondrocytes and