• Resources: Section 4.2 of Essentials of Management Information Systems.
• Assume you present an overview of computers and software to individuals who have not used computers extensively and want to learn more about them.
• Create a 5- to 7-slide PowerPoint® presentation, providing an overview of how computers are used.
• Compare and contrast different types of computer software required to make computers work.
• Include an overview of the purpose of the software, with detailed information provided in the speaker’s notes.
• Describe the relationship between different types of software and the type of machine with which they are compatible.
Recently Asked Questions
- ..........Overhead application is arbitrary. True or False. T F
- Your assignment for Unit VII is to write a Code of Ethics for a fictitious company which should include ten (10) elements or guidelines. Your paper should be a
- Only factory costs (product costs) are-recorded in the overhead accounts T F