Word limit: 750 Words
1) A brief description of the law or issue and explain who is affected/covered by it. Also, briefly summarize one case example pertaining to this law or issue.
2) Explain how and why understanding this legal issue matters in your current position or in one to which you aspire.
3) Write at least one potential ethical concern associated with this law or legal issue. Include your reasoning and a specific example.
4) Analysis of the implications for managers and their organizations if the law or legal issue is not adequately understood.
5) Give a set of well-supported practical recommendations you can use yourself or give to a new manager.
Use bulleted statements with headings to make your summary easy to read.
Recently Asked Questions
- In a recent study M . Bertrand & S . Mullainathan , 2003 , researchers sent 5,000 fictitious résumés , identical except for the names , to companies
- Consider the following sequence of events : (1) A : B — > C ; (2) A — > C ; (3) D : A — > C ; (4) D — > C . This is most similar to
- Aaron has been training to run his first half-marathon and has timed himself repeatedly over the past months . When he actually runs the half , he is surprised