Your organization seeks to introduce a new version of an automotive keyless entry fob. There are four main parts that comprise the remote:
· Control chip
· Rolling transmitter
· Plastic housing
· Key ring
You have been directed by your superiors to buy the parts separately from suppliers in different countries, rather than purchase the completed units. Select one country to supply
each part and create a flowchart to represent how you would approach the process. Keep in mind that you are supplying a major automotive company that manufactures, on average, 835,000 cars per year.
· Choose a country to supply each part.
· Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool, such as Microsoft Office Visio® or Microsoft® Word.
· Comment specifically on those factors that affect the process design.
· Identify at least one metric you could use to measure the process.
Recently Asked Questions
- What will you say are the importance of ratios in a math classroom.
- According to an article in the American Heart Association’s publication Circulation , 24% of patients who had been hospitalized for an acute myocardial
- Why was the American government so afraid of Russian participating in the war with Japan?