Response will be no more than 1 or 2 paragraphs with a legal argument that includes the following:
1. A brief restatement of the legal question posed.
2. A statement of the applicable law or rule that should be applied to the facts in this case.
3. A clear statement that explains how you applied the applicable law to these facts to reach a specific conclusion.
Question 1: Zoya operated a store in premises rented from Peerless. The lease required Zoya to maintain liability insurance to protect Zoya and Peerless. Caswell entered the store, fell through a trap door, and was injured. She then sued Zoya and Peerless on the theory that she was a third-party beneficiary of the lease requirement to maintain liability insurance. Was she correct?
Recently Asked Questions
- Calculate D H for the following reaction, CaO(s) + CO2(g) ® CaCO3(s) given the thermochemical equations below. 2 Ca(s) + O2(g) ® 2 CaO(s) D H =
- The thermochemical equation for the combustion of butane is shown below. C4H10(g) + 13/2 O2(g) ® 4 CO2(g) + 5 H2O(l) D H ° = -2877 kJ What is the
- The thermochemical equation for the combustion of hexane is shown below. C6H14(g) + 19/2 O2(g) ® 6 CO2(g) + 7 H2O(g) D H ° = -4163 kJ What is the