1. Global Crossing
4. Arthur Andersen
7. Or other as approved by your instructor. Faculty approval is only needed if you do not choose an organization from the list above.
· Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following for your selected organization:
o Evaluate the planning function of management.
o Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning at your chosen company. Provide at least one example for each.
o Analyze at least three factors that influence the company's strategic, tactical, operational, and contingency planning.
· Cite at least two sources in your paper. If you used an electronic source, include the URL. If you used a printed source, attach a copy of the data to your paper.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please show work 4. Bryan Inc. produces a specialty top-quality juice machine. The product, the JM50, requires four
- (Please show work) 5. Rose Corporation manufactures a single electronic product called Precisionmix. This
- On the basis of the information presented in this and past units about fluvial, desert (called aeolian), and coastal processes, are there certain areas of the