1. Global Crossing
4. Arthur Andersen
7. Or other as approved by your instructor. Faculty approval is only needed if you do not choose an organization from the list above.
· Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following for your selected organization:
o Evaluate the planning function of management.
o Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning at your chosen company. Provide at least one example for each.
o Analyze at least three factors that influence the company's strategic, tactical, operational, and contingency planning.
· Cite at least two sources in your paper. If you used an electronic source, include the URL. If you used a printed source, attach a copy of the data to your paper.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 34 Determine the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient for the following data. x 1 10 9 7 4 3 2 y 8 4 6 5 7 7 9 (Do not round the
- In this module, we learned about the historical management perspectives and how they relate to current management practice. For example, the operations
- A mason working on a house drops a hammer from the top of a roof located 8.52 meters above the ground. Determine the time required for the hammer to reach the