1. Global Crossing
4. Arthur Andersen
7. Or other as approved by your instructor. Faculty approval is only needed if you do not choose an organization from the list above.
· Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following for your selected organization:
o Evaluate the planning function of management.
o Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning at your chosen company. Provide at least one example for each.
o Analyze at least three factors that influence the company's strategic, tactical, operational, and contingency planning.
· Cite at least two sources in your paper. If you used an electronic source, include the URL. If you used a printed source, attach a copy of the data to your paper.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let’s discuss the impact of the European Enlightenment on the colonists in America. In the 18th century, America was fertile ground for the new method of
- Kent State University was the site in 1970 of which of the following events? A) A rock concert second only to the Woodstock concert in the number of attendees
- In a purely competitive market, the firm will take the price established in the industry. The question that the firm must answer is what quantity it will offer