Length: 2200 words
'An enterprise can customise a training package to suit their particular business needs but it has been argued that this will reduce the value of the accreditation to the individual. The resulting accreditation will be enterprise specific and therefore less valued by another employer or the market'.
Critically examine the above statement and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using training packages to deliver training.
Note: Critical analysis. At various times, you will be asked to critically analyse a case, statement or critically evaluate some other aspect of the subject. The following brief points may assist you. To critically analyse, discuss or evaluate something, you need to explicitly reveal the flaws, or shortcomings of a specific line of argument. Every argument, no matter how simple or complex contains flaws, or shortcomings. Critical analysis asks that you make explicit such flaws/shortcomings.
This assignment aims to:
• Provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate an understanding of the current trend in provision of training;
• Assist you to develop skills in analysing the value and benefit of current training;
• Encourage you to think critically about the material you are reading and its implications.
In assessing your assignment, we will expect you to:
• demonstrate an understanding of the discussion training packages and their customisation;
• present a balanced argument that examines the use of training packages;
• provide appropriate support for your arguments
*** Be sure to refer to relevant theoretical concepts in answering the questions. You must also reference appropriately throughout your essay. Marks will be deducted for inappropriate referencing. Format required for presenting assignment are discussed in this Subject Outline.
Recently Asked Questions
- For each of the examples determine if the application of the earnings method is valid or invalid for establishing a Performance Measurement Baseline. Check the
- Jubal owns an older office building in a part of town that has seen better days. He has been trying to sell it for two years, but has had no offers and very
- Hi, The first 3 pictures are the procedure for the lab. Last picture is my data and graphs. Please answer the questions inside the blue boxes. Thank you!!