2. Which of Weber’s and Fayol’s principles seem most relevant to the creation of an ethical organization?
3. Why was the work of Marry Parker Follett ahead of its time? To what degree do you think it is appropriate today?
4. What is contingency theory? What kind of organizations familiar to you have been successful or unsuccessful in dealing with contingencies from the external environment?
5. Why are mechanistic and organic structures suited to different organizational environments?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. With respect to recessively inherited disorders, why might it be a bad idea to marry your first cousin (genetically speaking)? 2. Find an inherited
- Your client purchased 300 shares of Speedy Airlines common stock at $30.85 a share in July of 2015. In June of 2016 the client writes 2 October 35 calls at 7
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MAT-232_WA1_2016.docx.