2. Which of Weber’s and Fayol’s principles seem most relevant to the creation of an ethical organization?
3. Why was the work of Marry Parker Follett ahead of its time? To what degree do you think it is appropriate today?
4. What is contingency theory? What kind of organizations familiar to you have been successful or unsuccessful in dealing with contingencies from the external environment?
5. Why are mechanistic and organic structures suited to different organizational environments?
Recently Asked Questions
- Destructive interference occurs in photodiode detectors when direct and scattered light rays take paths to the photocell that differ in phase by :
- Which of the following experiments would best test the hypothesis that urease is necessary for the colonization of the stomach by H . pylori ?
- A suitable solvent for the reaction shown in Step 1 is :