2. Which of Weber’s and Fayol’s principles seem most relevant to the creation of an ethical organization?
3. Why was the work of Marry Parker Follett ahead of its time? To what degree do you think it is appropriate today?
4. What is contingency theory? What kind of organizations familiar to you have been successful or unsuccessful in dealing with contingencies from the external environment?
5. Why are mechanistic and organic structures suited to different organizational environments?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from METEO.
- What properities do planets and dwarf planets have in common and how do they differ in terms of how they are defined?
- What is response or reflection is shown in the exegesis during “An intermediary and decisive stage:” The text From the Encyclopedia of the Qur’an: