2. Apply Taylor’s principles of scientific management to improve the performance of the business or organization you chose in item 1.
Chapter 3 : Part 1
Answer the following questions :
1. Why do managers, who have different types of personalities, can be equally effective and successful/
2. Can managers be too satisfied with their jobs? Can they be too committed to their organizations? Why or why not?
3. Assume that you are a manager of a restaurant. Describe what it is like to work for you when you are in a negative mood.
4. Why might managers be disadvantaged by low levels of emotional intelligence?
Chapter 3 : Part 2
Think about the culture of the last organization you worked for, your current university, or another organization or club to which you belong. Then answer the following questions :
1. What values are emphasized in this culture?
2. What norms do members of this organization follow?
3. Who seems to have played an important role in creating the culture?
4. In what ways is the organizational culture communicated to organizational members?
Recently Asked Questions
- When the DBMS translates logical requests into commands that physically locate and retrieve the requested information , it is fostering data ____ .
- The operating system called UNIX is typically used for —
- Using a table that lists standard heats of formation , you can calculate the change in enthalpy for a given chemical reaction . The change in enthalpy is equal