Select an organization that you have worked for or one that you are familiar with and find the goals the organization has set. Many times this information can be found on the company's website.
Search the Library and the Internet and research goal setting. Compare the information you found with the information in the text. On your original posting, answer the following questions with supporting references.
1. Provide a brief overview of the organization and list the goals of that organization.
2. Describe how these goals meet the characteristics of effective goals that you learned about from your research and the text.
3. Select at least two of the goals and suggest how the organization would go about planning to achieve those goals. Worked for cooperation Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company if you need example. Avon also
Remember to use the Library or other Web resources to support your argument. Be sure to cite your sources using the correct standard of APA.
Your work MUST include a reference list.
Recently Asked Questions
- This problem is from using MatLab. I want the code step by step. [Codes below might be useful to solve this problem.] [email protected](x) exp(exp(sin(x^2))) %function
- Use trigonometry to determine the width of the stream
- 1880 Map: https://www.census.gov/history/pdf/1880_Population_Distribution.pdf What is the purpose of this map? What can be learned from the information given