Privacy (Internet and otherwise) is this month's topic at the local business owners' networking group meeting. Implementing e-business solutions that protect individual privacy have ethical and legal ramifications. Addressing these concerns can be seen as limiting your ability to use the technology of the Internet for the most financial gain or for protecting you and others from sharing information that should be kept private.
* Other business owners have varying experiences with privacy. Discuss the specific advantages and disadvantages of doing e-commerce in the following:
o an insecure open environment
o an overly secure environment
* Which environment would be most appropriate for your pastry business and why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Your final project will require you to examine a foreign currency of your choice and provide an analysis of that currency against the US dollar over any recent
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter9_problems.
- Oliver takes a random sample of beads and finds that 17 out of the 43 beads sampled are purple. What is the p-value associated with the hypothesis test from