The following forecast of earnings per share (EPS) and dividend per share (DPS) were made at the end of 2006:
2007E 2008E 2009E 2010E 2011E
EPS 3.90 3.70 3.31 3.59 3.90
DPS 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00
The firm has an equity cost of capital of 12% per annum.
1. Calculate the abnormal earnings growth for each year 2008 - 2011.
2. What is the per-share value of the equity at the end of 2006 based on the abnormal earnings growth valuation model?
3. What is the expected P/E for 2011?
4. What is the forecasted per-share value of the equity at the end of the year 2011?
This question was asked on May 06, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Go to The Business Journals Website and read the article titled “Mentoring Monday revisited: A bumper crop of wisdom for businesswomen,” located at
- Examine your own network then describe its diversity in terms of sex, race, ethnicity, and age. Next, based on what you have learned in the course so far,
- How can I work this out to understand it better? You are asked to value the following corporate bond issued by ABCD Corp.: Face value = $1,000. Annual coupon