Abnormal Earnings growth valuation and target prices
The following forecast of earnings per share (EPS) and dividend per share (DPS) were made at the end of 2006:
2007E 2008E 2009E 2010E 2011E
EPS 3.90 3.70 3.31 3.59 3.90
DPS 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00
The firm has an equity cost of capital of 12% per annum.
1. Calculate the abnormal earnings growth for each year 2008 - 2011.
2. What is the per-share value of the equity at the end of 2006 based on the abnormal earnings growth valuation model?
3. What is the expected P/E for 2011?
4. What is the forecasted per-share value of the equity at the end of the year 2011?
Recently Asked Questions
- Writing appropriate equations, distinguish between the classical quantity theory of money and Keynesian monetary theories. Give example along with their
- Hello i'm new to course hero and i have a question where can i find a solution for this case study: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts: Branding to Increase Customer
- Why does excessive money supply, usually called printing money, accelerate inflation? Give an example.