37. Which of the following types of cost is always relevant to a decision?
a. Sunk costs.
b. Average costs.
c. Incremental costs.
d. Fixed costs.
38. Which is an example of joint products?
a. Sugar and beef.
b. Pens and erasers.
c. Granulated coal and methyl alcohol.
d. Iron and plastic.
39. Accepting a special order is profitable whenever the revenue from the special order exceeds:
a. The average unit cost of production multiplied by the number of
units in the order.
b. The incremental cost of producing the order.
c. The materials and direct labor costs of producing the order.
d. The fixed manufacturing costs for the period.
40. Computer City manufactured 100 personal computers at a cost of $65,000. It can sell them as is for $100,000 or install hard disks in them and sell them for $140,000. The $65,000 original manufacturing cost is:
a. An out-of-pocket cost because it has already been paid.
b. A sunk cost because it is not relevant to the decision.
c. An incremental cost because it is relevant to the decision.
d. A fixed cost because it will remain the same no matter which
action is taken.
41. Products for which sales of one contribute to the sales of another are called:
a. Complementary products.
b. Competing products.
c. Contributory products.
d. Codependent products.
Recently Asked Questions
- If X and Y are defined as follows : X = [ 1 0 4 -3 0 8 6 ] ; Y = [ 0 1 4 -2 8 2 5 ] q = find X & Y What is the value of the first or only , if there is only
- Suppose you have a bell-shaped distribution with mean , x = 40 , and standard deviation , s = 4 . What approx- imate percent of the observations fall between
- For a group insurance coverage , aggregate losses per member follow a gamma distribution with parame-