37. Which of the following types of cost is always relevant to a decision?
a. Sunk costs.
b. Average costs.
c. Incremental costs.
d. Fixed costs.
38. Which is an example of joint products?
a. Sugar and beef.
b. Pens and erasers.
c. Granulated coal and methyl alcohol.
d. Iron and plastic.
39. Accepting a special order is profitable whenever the revenue from the special order exceeds:
a. The average unit cost of production multiplied by the number of
units in the order.
b. The incremental cost of producing the order.
c. The materials and direct labor costs of producing the order.
d. The fixed manufacturing costs for the period.
40. Computer City manufactured 100 personal computers at a cost of $65,000. It can sell them as is for $100,000 or install hard disks in them and sell them for $140,000. The $65,000 original manufacturing cost is:
a. An out-of-pocket cost because it has already been paid.
b. A sunk cost because it is not relevant to the decision.
c. An incremental cost because it is relevant to the decision.
d. A fixed cost because it will remain the same no matter which
action is taken.
41. Products for which sales of one contribute to the sales of another are called:
a. Complementary products.
b. Competing products.
c. Contributory products.
d. Codependent products.
Recently Asked Questions
- Kindly design the following for me? (a) Define the relative positions of the three horizontal shaft axes of the motor, intermediate shaft and the crank (side
- Hello I'm currently taking CHEM105, are there any good Apps on the iOS for me to download?
- I signed up for a 1 month free trial and got charged in minuets. I have canceled my membership and expect to be reimbursed straight away!!!!