* Name the basic trial court(s) that exist in each county (or city) in California. (Different states have different names for the main trial court of each county, such as Superior Court, Municipal Court, Court of Common Pleas, etc., and some states have multiple courts that exist in every county, such as Municipal Court, Family Court, Probate Court and Small Claims Court.)
* Describe the jurisdiction (authority to hear cases) of these various trial courts. Specifically, in what trial court(s) in the state could you file each of following cases:
o a debt collection lawsuit for $3000;
o a civil case seeking an injunction (equitable relief).
* Explain the structure of the appellate courts in your state, naming each level of appeals court, if there is more than one level.
* Identify your source (website, etc.)
* Use library and Internet resources. Here's a good starting point: http://www.findlaw.com/11stategov/index.html"
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear Student We at present are... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Evaluate the internal processes or strategies within an organization in which you are involved, such as your workplace, school, church, or community group, in
- Please answer the following case study. The Managing Partner of the corporate advisory firm in which you work was very pleased with your work in preparing a
- Because of your excellent economics background, you have been hired as a consultant to evaluate the operations of King Tutelage, a local non-profit