a. pro forma income statement
b. cash budget
c. prior balance sheet
d. statement of retained earnings
2. A firm has forecasted sales of $3,000 in January, $6,000 in February, and $5,500 in March. All sales are on credit. 40% is collected the month of sale and the remainder the following month. How much is collected from accounts receivable in February?
3. In financial statements, the number of units shown in cost of goods sold as compared to the number of the units actually produced ______.
a. is higher
b. is lower
c. is the same
d. can be either higher or lower
4. Which of the following is most likely to increase the final number for notes payable in the pro forma balance sheet?
a. decrease in inventory
b. increase in retained earnings
c. decrease in accounts payable
d. decrease in accounts receivable
This question was asked on May 09, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Programming Assignment #3 You are going to program that adds together large integers. The built-in type int has a maximum value of 2,147,483,647. Anything
- Finding the line integral in the question below. After finding derivative of c(t) not sure what to do and not sure if have correct derivative.
- Communication and supporting skills are some of the most important skills you need to succeed as a team leader and to achieve your team goals. Please elaborate