1. In developing data for accounts receivable for the pro forma balance sheet, the analyst is most likely to turn to the ______.
a. pro forma income statement
b. cash budget
c. prior balance sheet
d. statement of retained earnings
2. A firm has forecasted sales of $3,000 in January, $6,000 in February, and $5,500 in March. All sales are on credit. 40% is collected the month of sale and the remainder the following month. How much is collected from accounts receivable in February?
3. In financial statements, the number of units shown in cost of goods sold as compared to the number of the units actually produced ______.
a. is higher
b. is lower
c. is the same
d. can be either higher or lower
4. Which of the following is most likely to increase the final number for notes payable in the pro forma balance sheet?
a. decrease in inventory
b. increase in retained earnings
c. decrease in accounts payable
d. decrease in accounts receivable
Recently Asked Questions
- Do you personally think you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Suppose you exert a force of 180 N tangential to a 0.280-m-radius 75.0-kg grindstone (a solid disk). (a)What torque is exerted? (b) What is the angular
- Is the United States of America accountable for assisting other countries stop the outbreak of diseases. Why or why not?