• Resources: Finding, Evaluating, and Utilizing Credible Information; Appropriate Style Guidelines; Appendix D; and Appendix E
• Navigate to Grammar and Writing Guides in the Center for Writing Excellence
Read Plagiarism: Using Direct Quotations; Understanding Paraphrase and Summary; Understanding Plagiarism and Common Knowledge.
• Practice note taking techniques by quoting a source you plan to use for your research paper, summarizing a second source, and paraphrasing a third source.
Format your sources according to APA guidelines that can be found at the Center for Writing Excellence to cite your sources: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CWE/pdfs/Axiawriting_style_handbook.pdf
• Complete Appendix E.
• Answer the following questions:
o How do you decide which information is noteworthy and which is not?
o How do you determine whether to quote, paraphrase, or summarize a source?
• Post Appendix E as an attachment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Cullumber provides environmentally friendly lawn services for homeowners. Its operating costs are as follows. Depreciation$ 1,500per
- 1.A refrigeration system using R-22 as the refrigerant is to have a refrigerating capacity of 80 kW. The cycle is a vapor compression cycle with an evaporating
- Studies have determined that UV light can damage your eyes whether it’s sunny or cloudy outside. Which type of persuasive opening does the sentence