• Resources: Finding, Evaluating, and Utilizing Credible Information; Appropriate Style Guidelines; Appendix D; and Appendix E
• Navigate to Grammar and Writing Guides in the Center for Writing Excellence
Read Plagiarism: Using Direct Quotations; Understanding Paraphrase and Summary; Understanding Plagiarism and Common Knowledge.
• Practice note taking techniques by quoting a source you plan to use for your research paper, summarizing a second source, and paraphrasing a third source.
Format your sources according to APA guidelines that can be found at the Center for Writing Excellence to cite your sources: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CWE/pdfs/Axiawriting_style_handbook.pdf
• Complete Appendix E.
• Answer the following questions:
o How do you decide which information is noteworthy and which is not?
o How do you determine whether to quote, paraphrase, or summarize a source?
• Post Appendix E as an attachment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Standardization of __________ provides a uniform method of exchange of information among those involved in common work. Question 14 options: A) physician
- Your company is planning to construct a nuclear power plant in Alice Springs. Why is stakeholder analysis important as a precondition of the decision whether
- Find the domain and the range of the following functions and sketch the graphs showing all-important steps (The function is on the attached image)