Jack says that he placed an order with InternetSales.com, which did not fill it, causing Jack to lose money. If the order was taken via an e-agent, under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), InternetSales.com can
1. claim it did not receive the order but at any rate the risk was Jack's.
2. claim it did not receive the order if the order had not yet been reviewed.
3. not claim it did not receive the order.
4. claim it did not receive the order if the firm was not yet aware of it.
Recently Asked Questions
- Englesbe Company's FUTA tax liability was $289.50 FUTA tax for the 1st quarter; $129.80 for the second quarter; $123.00 for the 3rd quarter; $16.00 for the 4th
- Lab 10.1 - Text Processing and Pseudocode Critical Review Most languages provide a way to access the individual characters in a string. Often this is done
- Why are newborn girls less likely to contract vaginal infections than are three-year-olds? Why does insertion of urinary catheter increase the likelihood of