Jack says that he placed an order with InternetSales.com, which did not fill it, causing Jack to lose money. If the order was taken via an e-agent, under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), InternetSales.com can
1. claim it did not receive the order but at any rate the risk was Jack's.
2. claim it did not receive the order if the order had not yet been reviewed.
3. not claim it did not receive the order.
4. claim it did not receive the order if the firm was not yet aware of it.
Recently Asked Questions
- As from my previous case study done on Ms. Christian who has been working night shift as a registered nurse for over 15 years now. Christina is a 37-year-old
- Using the model of supply and demand, discuss the effect on equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity of the following situations. You are examining the
- Naomi always eats bagels with 1 ounce of cream cheese. Each bagel eaten in this way provide 15 units of utility. Excess cream cheese or excess bagels do not