Jack says that he placed an order with InternetSales.com, which did not fill it, causing Jack to lose money. If the order was taken via an e-agent, under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), InternetSales.com can
1. claim it did not receive the order but at any rate the risk was Jack's.
2. claim it did not receive the order if the order had not yet been reviewed.
3. not claim it did not receive the order.
4. claim it did not receive the order if the firm was not yet aware of it.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ENMT Quiz. Additional comments: "Choose from the list of possible
- Find the monthly payments and estimate the remaining balance. Assume interest is on the unpaid balance. Twenty-year mortgage for $210,000 at 3.7%; remaining
- I worked on this one for a while could not get the answer. Please help me! Jenks Co. takes a full year's depreciation expense in the year of an asset's