In her 1998 paper Susan Fournier argues that customers have relationships with brands.
1. Explain what Fournier means by "having a relationship" with a brand.
2. Using two brands chosen from the product categories below, explain whether or not you believe that customers have relationships with those brands.
3. Expand your thinking and explain whether, based on your own experience and your knowledge of other people, customers have relationships with all brands.
These are thed questions I need answered and below are the three products that you can choose from
The three product categories are:
Airlines (e.g. brands such as Delta, United, American, British Airways, South West, Virgin etc.).
Car rental companies (e.g. brands such as Avis, Hertz, Enterprise, Alamo, Dollar etc.).
Post-secondary educational services (e.g. brands such as Phoenix, Capella, American Military University, Walden, Kaplan, Harvard, Arizona Sate etc.).
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, can you show me step by step how to solve this differentiation equation and which rule to apply? Thank you!
- Should organizations/providers be required to turn over the minutes, discussions or decisions of ethical committees?
- You have noticed that the A/R clerk has created an abnormally high number of credit memos. You also notice the inventory does not reflect the additional