In her 1998 paper Susan Fournier argues that customers have relationships with brands.
1. Explain what Fournier means by "having a relationship" with a brand.
2. Using two brands chosen from the product categories below, explain whether or not you believe that customers have relationships with those brands.
3. Expand your thinking and explain whether, based on your own experience and your knowledge of other people, customers have relationships with all brands.
These are thed questions I need answered and below are the three products that you can choose from
The three product categories are:
Airlines (e.g. brands such as Delta, United, American, British Airways, South West, Virgin etc.).
Car rental companies (e.g. brands such as Avis, Hertz, Enterprise, Alamo, Dollar etc.).
Post-secondary educational services (e.g. brands such as Phoenix, Capella, American Military University, Walden, Kaplan, Harvard, Arizona Sate etc.).
Recently Asked Questions
- Essay Question Describe the interplay between British actions (5points) and colonial responses (5points) that led up to the American Revolutionary War. Why
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 1-3 -- Using Copying Commands. Additional comments: "I've been
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 1-3 -- Using Copying Commands.