2. What are non-quantifiable tools in marketing? How can these tools be evaluated? What is the value of using these tools? How does a marketing plan justify the non-quantifiable tools in its strategy?
3. What are the different types of marketing analyses tools available for business? How are the outcomes different? How are the different analyses tools important in developing an IMC? Give an example.
Recently Asked Questions
- What should I do if an auditing client refuses to book entries that decrease net income because they're worried it could effect stock prices? Accounts involved
- I need assistance with the following question for my history class
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 888ddlfd.