I need to identify the ROI and NPV of the wireless order-tracking system.
Here is the information it gives me:
- The aquisition cost is $35,000 paid at the time of installation.
- It reduces the wait staff by one person: Figure $10 per hour, or 2020 hours per year + 18%
- Money costs are 7%
- The system may become obsolete in three years
Recently Asked Questions
- Bottles of Coca-Cola are supposed to contain 16 ounces of drink. An inspector measures 20 bottles and finds that the mean content is 15.94 ounces with a
- Question1 When must governments use an Enterprise Fund? Question 2 How Internal Service Funds record initial capital contribution from General Fund? Question 3
- plz help me .. the answer is right but I don't remember why..for b it's definitely not an answer. But among other choices, what does it make them a buffer?