the breakdown of traditional religious institutions.
a failure of leadership to establish ethical standards.
the increase in lawsuits used to avoid personal responsibility.
the nation's business schools that tolerate unethical behavior in students.
-My Answer D
2. Businesses can best meet their responsibility to society by:
creating markets for domestic products.
shifting the blame for product liability cases onto the legal system.
supporting their preferred government officials.
creating wealth for their stockholders.
My Answer: B
3. The purpose of a(n) ________ is to evaluate an organization's progress towards implementing programs to achieve social responsibility?
federal disclosure statement.
-My Answer D
4. Ethical problems and issues of social responsibility are:
unique to firms involved in global trade.
unique to the United States.
not unique to the United States.
less important now than in the past.
My Answer: C
5. Top leaders in government and business today are:
held to higher ethical standards than in the past.
held to less strict moral standards than in the past.
less interested in social responsibility than in the past.
at odds with the general public in regard to ethical issues.
My Answer A
This question was asked on May 16, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- The Hero's Journey: The Monomyth? Joseph Campbell, the American mythologist, always saw myth as the story of the rugged individual who realizes his true nature
- Hello. I am in need of a 1000 word essay on U.S. History. I can pick from the two topics below. It needs to have at least 2, but preferably 3 sources.
- Esther lives with a caregiver on whom she is greatly dependent and trusts. The caregiver persuades Esther to sign a contract with the caregiver that greatly