2. How do self directed work teams differ from conventional teams?
3. Matrix structure requires more coordination than functional or pure divisional structures. Explain this issue?
4. Discuss the difference (advantages and disadvantages) between departmental team and communities of practice team in relation to Team environment, team tasks, team size and composition, and team processes?
5. These days many organizations (with global economical crisis) are moving away from geographic divisional structures? Explain
6. From your opinion students prefer an instructor who is more people-oriented or task-oriented? Explain your preference.
7. Discuss the limitations of transformational leadership, especially when counts as the most popular perspective of leadership?
8. Discuss the influence of culture on perceptions of effective leaders?
9. Explain the four communication strategies in organizational hierarchies?
10. Describe the characteristics of employees and the workplace that support creativity?
Recently Asked Questions
- Help me with: 1. Could you please give me some advice on how to start a memo for a college in accounting firm? Also, could you please explain for me the what
- Suppose your elasticity of demand for your parking lot spaces is -2, and price is $8 per day. If your MC is zero, and your capacity is 80% full at 9 A.M. over
- 16.In which situation below would you use a t test for dependent means? A) To compare the level of honesty (based on an honesty scale) in politicians to the