2. How do self directed work teams differ from conventional teams?
3. Matrix structure requires more coordination than functional or pure divisional structures. Explain this issue?
4. Discuss the difference (advantages and disadvantages) between departmental team and communities of practice team in relation to Team environment, team tasks, team size and composition, and team processes?
5. These days many organizations (with global economical crisis) are moving away from geographic divisional structures? Explain
6. From your opinion students prefer an instructor who is more people-oriented or task-oriented? Explain your preference.
7. Discuss the limitations of transformational leadership, especially when counts as the most popular perspective of leadership?
8. Discuss the influence of culture on perceptions of effective leaders?
9. Explain the four communication strategies in organizational hierarchies?
10. Describe the characteristics of employees and the workplace that support creativity?
Recently Asked Questions
- A car is going over the top of a hill that has a roughly circular shape. Which of the force diagrams shown below is appropriate if the car does not leave the
- (a) Explain the accuracy of the following statement. “Trust is the disposition of assets upon death of grantor while Will helps the settlor with the
- Your sample of 12 people is being compared to a known population with a mean of 200 and a variance of 36. What is the variance of the distribution of means?