1. Using Hofstede’s research, compare and explain the differences between the American and the Indian national cultures in the dimensions of Power Distance, Individualism, and Long-Term Orientation
2. Using Trompenaars’ model of five basic Leadership Styles, name and explain the type of leadership that Brian exercised in managing his Indian managers
3. Based on your analysis of case question #1, what mistakes did Brian make in managing his Indian managers and what should Brian have done differently to avoid this situation?
4. If Brian decides to stay and finish his two-year assignment, what should he do in the future to accomplish his change agenda at Bindi?
5. List at least two “pros” and two “cons” if Brian decides to seek to accelerate his return to Aspen in the United States before he finishes his two-year assignment
Recently Asked Questions
- Evaluate the given limit. 1) lim x→0 sinx-x/x^3 2) lim x→0 3e^x+1/xe^x 3)lim(cosx)^1/x^2
- What is a material deficiency in liquidity? If a firm has a material deficiency in liquidity what should be reported in the management discussion and analysis?
- 8. The following question comes from Krugman and Wells, Economics (4th Ed.), Ch. 29, Q7. The government of Eastlandia uses measures of monetary aggregates