2. Using Trompenaars’ model of five basic Leadership Styles, name and explain the type of leadership that Brian exercised in managing his Indian managers
3. Based on your analysis of case question #1, what mistakes did Brian make in managing his Indian managers and what should Brian have done differently to avoid this situation?
4. If Brian decides to stay and finish his two-year assignment, what should he do in the future to accomplish his change agenda at Bindi?
5. List at least two “pros” and two “cons” if Brian decides to seek to accelerate his return to Aspen in the United States before he finishes his two-year assignment
Recently Asked Questions
- First time taking a stats course, so I am a bit lost... as much help as possible would be tremendously appreciated.
- please help me to solve below questions. Thank you
- Can my below essay be proof read?? The purpose of this paper is to illustrate that the importance of sustaining one’s cultural identity differs across