* A case involving a dispute between three Great Lakes states over water rights.
* A case involving an appeal of a 5th U.S. District Court decision regarding the right of Louisiana high school students to recite prayers over the school PA system before football games.
* A case involving a state law prohibiting the import of nuclear waste from other states.
* A civil suit brought by a plaintiff from Kansas against a defendant from Texas.
* A contract dispute between a private company and the U.S. government.
* A case involving a violation of a city ordinance against smoking in any place of business.
Recently Asked Questions
- I'm trying to make a pie chart in excel using only the information in column A. It's public vs private. For some reason when I highlight the information and
- Please help with these physics problems. Please include the steps.
- The first chapter of Genesis has God creating by speaking (e.g., "Let there be light," etc.). What meaning does this add to the use of the language of "Word"