* A case involving a dispute between three Great Lakes states over water rights.
* A case involving an appeal of a 5th U.S. District Court decision regarding the right of Louisiana high school students to recite prayers over the school PA system before football games.
* A case involving a state law prohibiting the import of nuclear waste from other states.
* A civil suit brought by a plaintiff from Kansas against a defendant from Texas.
* A contract dispute between a private company and the U.S. government.
* A case involving a violation of a city ordinance against smoking in any place of business.
Recently Asked Questions
- Guideline for Evaluation of the Article Methods What research method is being used (e.g. narrative, grounded theory, etc;) and why? What is the rationale and
- Hello I need help with this assignment: Short Answer Assignment Name: ______________ Date: ____________ Answer the following
- Evaluate the article: Leichtentritt, R., Rettig, K. (2001). The construction of the good death: a dramaturgy approach. Journal of Aging Studies, 15 (2001):