A. 1.48 years
B. 1.67 years
C. 1.82 years
D. 1.95 years
E. 2.00 years
2. Project cash-flows are: cost: 200 year 1: 110 year 2: 121 discount rate is 10%. Find the NPV
3. What is the PI for that project?
4. Still regarding the above project, what is the IRR?
5. Regarding the same above project, consider this year 1 number, 110. What is this 110?
C. Expected value of S-C
D. Expected value of PCF
7. A project's average net income divided by its average book value is referred to as the project's average:
A. net present value.
B. internal rate of return.
C. accounting return.
D. profitability index.
E. payback period.
8. What is the future value of $7,189 invested for 23 years at 9.25 percent compounded annually?
9. You just won the grand prize in a national writing contest! As your prize, you will receive $2,000 a month for ten years. If you can earn 7 percent per year, compounded monthly, what is this prize worth to you today?
10. When you retire, you would like to be able to spend $50,000 per year for 25 years. Assume that you are currently 40 years from retirement and have $5,000 invested in a bank account that returns 6% per year. You also plan on making additional contributions to that account each year (starting 1 year from now) until your retirement date. How much do you need to contribute each year in order to meet your retirement goal?
t=0 t=1 t=2 .... t=40 t=41 .... t=65
5k Pmt Pmt Pmt -50k -50k
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using non-store retailing methods versus traditional brick and mortar retailing?
- survey reported that in a sample of 300 students who attend two-year colleges, 105 work at least 20 hours a week. In a sample of 225 students
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 18s Data Analysis Assignment 3 v1.docx.