case: avon in global market in 2007
1. Evaluate Avon’s operation in global markets regarding the use of international cadre development and building company associates and independent representatives.
2. In the coming years, Avon future global expansion is contingent on hiring and retaining the best workforce and salespeople in global markets. what training and cross-cultural practices would you recommended to the company to deal with this area?
3. What is the role of IT in Avon’s markets, in particular in developing area? What are the implications for the training its representatives?
4. What do you think are Avon’s prospects in India, given that the capita spending on beauty there is only $1, compared to between $100 and $200 in developed markets?
Recently Asked Questions
- Choose the correct answer.............................
- Suppose that you are the manager of Rockford Enterprises in a competitive market. You are asked to estimate the average variable cost (AVC) function for the
- Suppose you take out a 20-year mortgage for a house that costs $397744. Assume the following: The annual interest rate on the mortgage is 5%. The bank