1. Evaluate Avon’s operation in global markets regarding the use of international cadre development and building company associates and independent representatives.
2. In the coming years, Avon future global expansion is contingent on hiring and retaining the best workforce and salespeople in global markets. what training and cross-cultural practices would you recommended to the company to deal with this area?
3. What is the role of IT in Avon’s markets, in particular in developing area? What are the implications for the training its representatives?
4. What do you think are Avon’s prospects in India, given that the capita spending on beauty there is only $1, compared to between $100 and $200 in developed markets?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is a business transaction? A. A company signs a contract for services to be provided during the first quarter of the next fiscal
- What is ERP management system and how can it be implemented in supply chain management?
- The left side of a T−account is always the: A. decrease side. B. credit side. C. increase side. D. debit side.