· Resource: Ch. 3 of Introduction to Business
· Select a sample business plan from the list your instructor provides.
· Research your sample business plan at http://www.bplans.com/Sample_Business_Plans/.
· Review the example on p. 97 of the text as a guide.
· Conduct a SWOT analysis of the sample business plan you selected.
· Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper explaining the business plan you selected and your SWOT analysis discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company you chose.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Could someone please help me answer questions a-d in complete detail, with work shown in excel as well as an explanation. I have attached two pictures. One is
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Unit 6_ Programming Assignment.pdf. Additional comments: "I am
- What qualities do you need to have to be an entrepreneur?