· Resource: Ch. 3 of Introduction to Business
· Select a sample business plan from the list your instructor provides.
· Research your sample business plan at http://www.bplans.com/Sample_Business_Plans/.
· Review the example on p. 97 of the text as a guide.
· Conduct a SWOT analysis of the sample business plan you selected.
· Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper explaining the business plan you selected and your SWOT analysis discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company you chose.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
This question was asked on Mar 22, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Need help about using matlab to creat solid simulation(finite element method). Need the code , stress contour and deformed shape. This question is about plain
- Delph Manufacturing Company is going to purchase an auto parts component from one of two competing suppliers. Delph is going to base its decision, in part, on
- Discussion Question : One important rule that we, as coders, must always follow is to identify inclusive signs and symptoms so they are not reported