In 5 paragraphs with TWO in-text citations (quote OR summary OR paraphrase) and a reference list, address the following:
Provide a Title Page
· 1st paragraph: introductory paragraph: What is plagiarism?
· 2nd paragraph: Why is plagiarism an important issue in college and the workplace?
· 3rd paragraph: What ethical problems does this easy access to information cause in the area of academic honesty?
· 4th paragraph: How can students and professionals deal with these ethical issues?
· 5th paragraph: conclusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Give a logically equivalent expression to p q that does not use the conditional. Justify your answer.
- Determine if the functions are inverse of each other F(x) = 7x+14 G(x) = (1/7) x - 2
- A property owner who holds fee simple title to land will have all of the following “ sticks ” in his bundle of rights EXCEPT the right to