. Do you think Sutton is wrong and that the contrasting fortunes, and personalities, of Nardelli, McNerney, and Immelt are coincidental? Why or why not?
2. Do you think the importance of being "nice" varies by industry or type of job? How so?
3. How comfortable would you be working in a culture like that of Success Factors, where a certain level of "niceness" is part of the job description?
4. Do you think being "nice" is the same as the Big Five trait of agreeableness? If so, do you think com¬panies should screen out those who score low on agreeableness?
5. Earlier we discussed the fact that entrepreneurs score significantly lower than managers on agreeableness. How would you reconcile this finding with Sutton's point?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CRJ209-U4-MidtermExam.pdf.
- a) For cobalt , Co , the heat of vaporization at its normal boiling point of 3097 ° C is 389.1 kJ/mol. The entropy change when 1.70 moles of
- My question is about the spinal cord , Everytime I tried to send it by pic it is not working ? can u send me one and try to label mine