Next, using the information about the culture you gathered during week four and the information about Kelly Services located in the case study, write a 1-2 page sales letter to companies already located in the country you have researched convincing them to use Kelly Services. “Make a good first impression,” your supervisor says. “Use a nice visual aid—a graph or a table. Make it look good.”
Format the letter as a business letter, and base the content on the information provided in the case study. Write the letter and design the visual aid reflecting the knowledge you’ve gained in your research of the culture for which you are writing. Organize your letter according to the strategies presented in Chapter 10. For our purposes, assume that Kelly Services does not have competition in the region, but do the following:
• Assess customer needs (using the information in the case study, not additional research)
• Determine key selling points and benefits
• Anticipate purchasing objections
• Use the AIDA model
• Maintain legal and ethical standards, and demonstrate your cultural awareness by writing a message tailored for this culture
For your visual aid, you will need more than an attractive picture. Create a table or a chart that helps convey your sales message. For example, you might include a table that succinctly displays the types of employees Kelly Services offers, a table that highlights employer and employee benefits, or a pie chart showing the percentage of Fortune 500 companies that use Kelly Services, or a graph showing another important statistic. Your visual aid should be attractively designed and should adhere to the guidelines set forth in Chapter 12:
• The visual aid must be ethical and must not distort information
• The visual aid must be clearly labeled
• The type of visual aid must be suitable for its intended purpose
• The visual aid must be integrated with the text in a way that will make sense to the audience
• The visual aid should demonstrate the same cultural sensitivity as the letter itself
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from STA322 Week 3 Assignment.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 3 no answers.doc.