"Please expect following request of 3 questions for May 28, 2010.
Answer each question in one to two paragraphs.
(8 marks each)
1. One of the key motivations for developing an e-commerce site is to have immediate access to a much larger market. Explain the benefits as well as the limitations of an increased market reach.
2. What are the major similarities and differences between the name-your-own-price model and the electronic tendering system?
3. Visit both the Google and the Yahoo! search pages. Compare the business models of the two sites. What do they have in common? What are the differences?
Note: These questions are from study material Electronic Commerce – A Managerial Perspective 2008.
Recently Asked Questions
- Darlene spent 20 minutes jogging and 10 minutes cycling and burned 400 calories. The next day, she did 10 minutes of jogging and 20 minutes of cycling and
- Help me with: 1. Could you please give me some advice on how to start a memo for a college in accounting firm? Also, could you please explain for me the what
- Suppose your elasticity of demand for your parking lot spaces is -2, and price is $8 per day. If your MC is zero, and your capacity is 80% full at 9 A.M. over