"Please expect following request of 3 questions for May 28, 2010.
Answer each question in one to two paragraphs.
(8 marks each)
1. One of the key motivations for developing an e-commerce site is to have immediate access to a much larger market. Explain the benefits as well as the limitations of an increased market reach.
2. What are the major similarities and differences between the name-your-own-price model and the electronic tendering system?
3. Visit both the Google and the Yahoo! search pages. Compare the business models of the two sites. What do they have in common? What are the differences?
Note: These questions are from study material Electronic Commerce – A Managerial Perspective 2008.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you explain as a project leader, how do you want to be perceived? Describe your desired reputation, especially with regard to how stakeholders perceive you
- When assessing a patient's needs for psychologic support after the patient has been diagnosed with stage I cancer of the colon, which question by the nurse
- How can I determine what is in the open reading frame? What is the significance of the ribosome recognition sequence? Please explain how they got there answer.