"Please expect following request of 3 questions for May 28, 2010.
Answer each question in one to two paragraphs.
(8 marks each)
1. One of the key motivations for developing an e-commerce site is to have immediate access to a much larger market. Explain the benefits as well as the limitations of an increased market reach.
2. What are the major similarities and differences between the name-your-own-price model and the electronic tendering system?
3. Visit both the Google and the Yahoo! search pages. Compare the business models of the two sites. What do they have in common? What are the differences?
Note: These questions are from study material Electronic Commerce – A Managerial Perspective 2008.
Recently Asked Questions
- First time taking a stats course, so I am a bit lost... as much help as possible would be tremendously appreciated.
- please help me to solve below questions. Thank you
- Can my below essay be proof read?? The purpose of this paper is to illustrate that the importance of sustaining one’s cultural identity differs across