Your organization seeks to introduce a new version of an automotive keyless entry fob. There are four main parts that comprise the remote:
• Control chip
• Rolling transmitter
• Plastic housing
• Key ring
You have been directed by your superiors to buy the parts separately from suppliers in different countries, rather than purchase the completed units. Select one country to supply each part and create a flowchart to represent how you would approach the process. Keep in mind that you are supplying a major automotive company that manufactures, on average, 835,000 cars per year.
• Choose a country to supply each part.
• Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool, such as Microsoft Office Visio® or Microsoft® Word.
• Comment specifically on those factors that affect the process design.
• Identify at least one metric you could use to measure the process.
This question was asked on Jul 05, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. DESCRIBE AND DISCUSS A FAVORITE WORK Picture and describe a favorite work of visual art. Your selection may come from the entire range of visual arts,
- Is it possible for a female carrier to have a daughter who has hemophilia? Explain your answer using terms such as sex-linked inheritance, sex-linked genes,
- Without actually calculating the P-value, is it possible to state whether the P-value will be larger than the significance level, or smaller than the level of